- Maligayang pasko at manigong bagong taon sa inyong lahat.
- “Each moment in a day has its own value.
Morning brings HOPE,
Afternoon brings FAITH,
Evening brings LOVE,
Night brings REST,
Hope you will have all of them everyday.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010.”
- “May the New Year 2010 bring us more bountiful blessings of happiness and peace. A blessed new year to you and to your family!”
- “Like birds, let us,
leave behind what we don’t need to carry…
GRUDGES SADNESS PAIN FEAR and REGRETS.
Life is beautiful, Enjoy it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010″
- “Good resolutions are simply checks
that men draw on a bank
where they have no account.
Happy New Year.”
- “May each day of the coming year
be vibrant and new
many reasons for celebrations.”
- “12 Months happiness, 52 weeks fun,
365 Days laughter, 8760 hrs good luck,
525600 Minutes joy, 31536000 seconds success,
So wishing u a (*)Happy New Year(*)”
1. Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
2. May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones throughout!
3. You are special, you are unique; may your Christmas be also as special and unique as you are! Merry Christmas!
4. Here’s wishing you all the joys of the season. Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!
5. May joy and happiness snow on you, may the bells jingle for you and may Santa be extra good to you! Merry Christmas!
6. May this Christmas be bright and cheerful and may the New Year begin on a prosperous note!
7. Love, Peace and Joy came down on earth on Christmas day to make you happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!
8. Sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your family this Christmas!
9. May all your days be merry and bright and may your Christmas be white! Merry Christmas!
10. It is that time of the year again, when you are thankful for everything merry and bright. May this Christmas be a delight! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
11. May Christ bless you with all the happiness and success you deserve! Merry Xmas!
12. I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas.
13. May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year! Wish your Christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry Xmas.
14. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
The best way to start a happy Valentine’s Day is to send your partner a special Valentines Text Message before he/she wakes up on February 14. If you haven’t done this for the last few years, you should surprise her this 2009 and you might just rekindle your love for each other and strengthen your relationship.
Below are some love text messages you may want to send.
- Think about it, there must be higher love
Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above
Without it, life is a wasted time
Look inside your heart, I’ll look inside mine.
~ Steve Winwood
- Love is an electric blanket with somebody else in control of the switch.
~ Cathy Carlyle
- Love does not consist in gazing at each other
but in looking together in the same direction.
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Romance has been elegantly defined as the offspring of fiction and love.
~ Benjamin Disraeli
- Find the person who will love you because of your differences and
not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.
~ Leo Buscaglia
Don’t forget to say I love you–in person.
This Happy Valentines Day, send a love text message quote to your partner. Be romantic. Use these old-age quotes and you will sweep him or her off her feet.
- Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another’s heart, or its flame burns low.
~ Henry Ward Beecher
- You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in a spirit of love.
~ Henry Drummond
- Treasure the love you receive above all.
It will survive long after your good health has vanished.
~ Og Mandino
- The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.
~ Pearl S. Buck
- Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favouring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy.
~ Marguerite De Valois
Just add your own Valentine message on your SMS and the quotes will be personalized for your girlfriend or boyfriend. Don’t forget to take her to a romantic dinner!
Here are the warmest Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes and Quotations that you can text your loved ones this February 14. Although these are mainly quotations, you can still use them as text messages. Just add a Happy Valentines to every quote.
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. ~Author Unknown
- A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
- You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip. ~Jonathan Carroll, “Outside the Dog Museum”
- We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown
- Must, bid the Morn awake!
Sad Winter now declines,
Each bird doth choose a mate;
This day’s Saint Valentine’s.
For that good bishop’s sake
Get up and let us see
What beauty it shall be
That Fortune us assigns.